Sugo - Episode 1, "From t Sugo - Episode 1, "From t

Dude, that was INCREDIBLE. I really look forward to seeing more of this series, and this guy! Though when he stomped that dude's arm, I actually flinched. That usually never happens with sprite movies. Really nice work.

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Oh god. I was NOT prepared for this to be out so quick! Ok, ahem..

WOW. Another throwback of the old TTA series! Awesome to see Neomutant joining the fray, especially with his awesome alluring voice! (Lol'd at him being that internet stalkerish creeper.) Virus Alpha being back again didn't surprise me, but that thing Flamey was going? What the heck? Purple Flames?

..Oh shit.

Oh man, and don't get me started on Ericho, great to see him back! Archy's not a bad name for him! And sicne he's teaming up with Kirb, it'll be a great match-up! I'm kinda hoping they win, or atleast GC and Nylocke. Alpha and Ste-Flamey have my support too of course! Awesome work guys! Keep up this..INCREDIBLE pace! Wow!!

Mega Sonic Bros. AF Eps 1 Mega Sonic Bros. AF Eps 1

Dude...not only did you not even credit the person it belongs to...it's not yours..give credit where credit is due, shame on you for uploading content that isn't even remotely yours, we're getting a lot of people doing this more and more, sure you mean well but it isn't right. If the actual creator gave you permission I'd understand, but I doubt he did, since you didn't even bother to credit him.

KoudiBladeSonic responds:

Just put Mega Sonic Bros. Af on Newgrounds, because there are many who do not know.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

..Learned alot today actually.

1) Nylocke looks Dapper in ANYTHING.
2) Kirb is pretty smart.
3) Rockoon's still awesome.

Game Grumps Remix Game Grumps Remix