Sugo - Episode 1, "From t Sugo - Episode 1, "From t

Dude, that was INCREDIBLE. I really look forward to seeing more of this series, and this guy! Though when he stomped that dude's arm, I actually flinched. That usually never happens with sprite movies. Really nice work.

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Oh god. I was NOT prepared for this to be out so quick! Ok, ahem..

WOW. Another throwback of the old TTA series! Awesome to see Neomutant joining the fray, especially with his awesome alluring voice! (Lol'd at him being that internet stalkerish creeper.) Virus Alpha being back again didn't surprise me, but that thing Flamey was going? What the heck? Purple Flames?

..Oh shit.

Oh man, and don't get me started on Ericho, great to see him back! Archy's not a bad name for him! And sicne he's teaming up with Kirb, it'll be a great match-up! I'm kinda hoping they win, or atleast GC and Nylocke. Alpha and Ste-Flamey have my support too of course! Awesome work guys! Keep up this..INCREDIBLE pace! Wow!!

Mega Sonic Bros. AF Eps 1 Mega Sonic Bros. AF Eps 1

Dude...not only did you not even credit the person it belongs to...it's not yours..give credit where credit is due, shame on you for uploading content that isn't even remotely yours, we're getting a lot of people doing this more and more, sure you mean well but it isn't right. If the actual creator gave you permission I'd understand, but I doubt he did, since you didn't even bother to credit him.

KoudiBladeSonic responds:

Just put Mega Sonic Bros. Af on Newgrounds, because there are many who do not know.

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Ok let me see if I can do this calmly..This is why I gave this full stars.

I was pretty amazed and happy to see that worried, humble side of Kirbopher who was unsure of how to handle upsetting two people he really sees as friends. It's a great development in his character. Although, I'm worried about who he'll be partnered with, cus let's face it, Alpha and Flames may as well team together in the end.

When Nylocke broke character out of no where surprised the friggin' HELL out of me. I love how you can tell when he's not roleplaying now based on the way his eyes look. I can tell this will show a different side of him as Tome goes on. Nylocke out of character? Man, incredible.

I loved how you did the reunion episode from TTA Season 2, with a mix. It's a great throwback for an oldschool TTA fan like myself and I really appreciate it!

Gamecrazed. Wow. I was surprise to see him acting so less...well..serious I guess? I can tell him and Nylocke are best friends, or atleast he sees Nylocke as that person he can break his silence with and at times kid around with. The scene on the bench moved me.

The song. Oh man, that was cool, loved the artwork throughout the entirety of the animation but during that? Excellent work, too pro, tooooo pro. Excellent singing as well for whoever voiced Ny.

And lastly loved how Nylocke has the drain edge now, and has teamed up with GC. It's unfortunate though but it's for the best, I believe these guys will have each other's back during the Gemini Tournament the best. I guess I should say, they're better suited as a team. I hope Kirb finds someone good. Unless....new character, or...ZETTO?!!?! lol iunno. Again, really hope we can see this ooc (out of character) version of Nylocke, or, OOC Nylocke.

Great job man I've been waiting for this for a while checking here every day I could. I was so juiced to see this today and throughout the entirety of the episode I was just jumping a bit in my seat in glee. Thanks so much, Kirb! Keep them coming!

Bringing you bullshit 2 Bringing you bullshit 2

Omfg you animate again. Lol joking aside, yeah this is real great. Animation's pretty fluid as usual props on the spongebob joke Scott. great work, real big fan ever since VG Chronicles! Keep 'em coming!

Project X opening Project X opening

Can't WAIT! Good luck!!

Kriesis Episode 1 Kriesis Episode 1

Can't wait for more dude, nice work!

Tails Love Triangle Ep.5 Tails Love Triangle Ep.5

Wierd. Animation wise..this was actually not bad! Nice work.

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

ZETTO!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! Ok, every bit of this episode is revolutionary. It's a totally awesome throwback of TTA, with Zetto vs Alpha, but with a twist, Zetto coming out on top? And he even beat Alpha in his tainted Kagamamoru form? Woah, Zetto's gonna be a handful this time. It's a shame that this episode was short, but this was totally WORTH IT ALL. ALL OF THE WAIT. Specially after the credits, that little foreshadowing. And Shogun and the other dude, they're back! xD Also, that cat. Pretty sure anyone who's watched all of TTA knows who THAT is. Unless it's a different character all together. Hope not. I wanna see Kirb lose his shit fawning over her again. Also, woah, that got real with Kirb and Flamey, yeesh xD Anyway, nice work, dude. This was worth over 5 stars if you ask me. I mean, it was episode 05, so yeah rofl. But man, eagerly wait the next one. Bet I already know who Alpha pairs up with. Though I wonder who ZETTO pairs up with...It couldn't simply be the cat chick, would it? :D

SMBZ Intro (2nd) SMBZ Intro (2nd)

Kay uh, this is good and all, but, my problem with this is that, well..it's kind of an exact copy of the one Sakimo did for the Subcon Arc Opening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRolxQ sE3sU&list=FLlMSzd9_OjAJXNmhAQcBvaA&i ndex=10&feature=plpp_video

If this was inspired by him, I can understand that, no problem. But yeah, good job though.